Objectives of this Focus Area
- Harmonise domain ontologies to improve intra and cross-domain interoperability in the range of domains including materials modelling, characterization, and manufacturing.
- Review the Domain Interoperability (RoDI) to include a set of interoperability recommendations and best practices for the sustainable development of domain ontology-based platforms and architectures.
- Create domain-specific semantic technology and interoperability solutions development best practices.
Reasons to join this Focus area
- Leverage best practices for the sustainable development of domain ontology-based platforms and architectures and other semantic technologies that enjoys wide approval from a multitude of academic and industrial engineering communities.
- Create or consult the Focus Area posts and repository files to discover and contribute to creating recommendations for the standardisation and documentation of domain-specific ontologies and other semantic assets.
- Create or consult the Focus Area posts and repository files to discover and contribute to identifying and procedures supporting the sustainable development of ontologies that facilitate semantic and pragmatic interoperability.
- Network with experts in your field.
Focus Area contact:
Arkopaul Sarkar (ENIT) - asarkar[at]enit.fr
Hedi Karray (ENIT) - mkarray[at]enit.fr
To join this Focus Area, you will need an OntoCommons account.